Peggy Rupprecht, Ph.D.
College of Arts and Sciences
- Journalism, Media & Computing
- Assistant Professor
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Doctorate of Philosophy in Human Sciences with a Specialization in Leadership Studies
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Master of Arts in Journalism
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Bachelor of Journalism in Broadcasting
CertificationsNebraska Department of Education Secondary Education Teaching Certificate
Rupprecht, P. M. & Matkin, G. S. (2012). Finishing the race: Exploring the meaning of marathons for women who run multiple races. Journal of Leisure Research, 44(3), 308-331.
Rupprecht, P. M., Anderson, J. & McCann, B. K. (2016, June). Engaging the public in challenging budget discussions. Presentation at the Greater Nebraska Superintendents’ Conference, Nebraska City, NE.
- Rupprecht, P. M. (2015, March). Telling your own story: How engagement and transparency create stakeholder trust. Presentation at the Midlands Superintendents’ Academy, University of Nebraska-Omaha, Omaha, NE.
- Rupprecht, P.M. (2011, November). Conducting a patron tour. Presentation at the Nebraska Association of School Boards conference, LaVista, NE.
Rupprecht, P. M. (2010, July). Beyond going “green”: Developing sustainability leadership within a school setting. Presentation at the National School Public Relations Association conference, Charlotte, NC.
Rupprecht, P. M. (2009, February). Message mapping: Effectively communicating in a crisis. Workshop with Omaha Police Department Command Officers, Omaha, NE.
Rupprecht, P. M. (2004, November). Making publications reader friendly. Presentation at the Nebraska Association of School Boards conference, Omaha, NE.
Rupprecht, P. M. (2000, July). Recipe for a successful mentoring campaign. Presentation at the National School Public Relations Association conference, San Antonio, TX.
Rupprecht, P. M. (2000, March). Working with the media. Presentation at the American Association of School Administrators conference, San Francisco, CA.