April Buschelman, EdD
- Director of Field Experiences & Certification
- EDU 170: Diversity and Justice in Education
- EDU 299: Understanding Educational Assessment and Statistical Reasoning
- EDU 591: Clinical Practice (Student Teaching)
- EDU 593: Clinical Practice Seminar
Within the Education Department, Dr. Buschelman coordinates the field placements for teacher prep students and handles all state certifications of Creighton's teacher education, educational leadership, and school counseling programs. Dr. Buschelman also teaches education courses to both graduate and undergraduate students. When not assisting educators, Dr. Buschelman enjoys spending time together with her husband and daughter.
Dr. Buschelman's top 5 Gallup Strengths consist of Learner, Achiever, Relator, Input, and Futuristic.