Gerald C. Igboanusi, EdD
- COU 604 - Issues in Child and Adolescent Development
- COU 605 - Individual and Program Assessment in School Counseling
- COU 609 - Individual Planning and Counseling Techniques
- COU 640 – Career Counseling and Programing for School Counselors
- COU 660 - Group Counseling Approaches for Children and School Adolescents
- COU 665 - Issues in Secondary School Counseling
- COU 667 - Social Justice and Diversity in School Counseling
- COU 684 – Supervised Internship in Secondary School Counseling
After his Ordination, he served in different churches in Omaha as Associate Pastor, Parish Administrator, High School Chaplain and Theology Instructor.
Dr. Igboanusi is also a U.S. Army Reserve Chaplain and Staff Officer. He has served as the Battalion Chaplain for the Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, Fremont NE, and is the current Battalion Chaplain (Captain) for the 13th Psychological Operations Battalion in Arden Hills, MN. Some of his specialized military training includes, the Basic Officer Leadership Course; the Applied Suicide Intervention Training (ASIST); Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE); the Combat Medical Ministry; Applied Suicide Intervention Training for Trainers (ASIST-T4T); Army Family Readiness Training; Army Spiritual Fitness Training; and Captain Career Course - Distant (On-going).
He teaches graduate-level courses in the School Counseling and Preventive Mental Health Program. He started as an Adjunct Faculty and recently moved up to the rank of Resident Assistant Professor. His Gallup Strengths are Positivity, Communication, Woo, Adaptability, and Learn