February 16–25, 2021
Creighton University College of Arts and Sciences, in collaboration with the Career Center, hosts a multi-night event, “Career Week: Unlimited Opportunities!” These events will feature Arts and Sciences alumni who will speak about a variety of career opportunities and the value of a liberal arts education. The best way to learn about internships, careers, and/or graduate or professional school is to talk to professionals in a variety of fields.
Career Week is beneficial for all students! This includes students who are undecided and may be determining their major or different careers, sophomores and juniors considering internships, seniors seeking jobs, and any student who may be considering graduate or professional school. Each year students obtain internships and full-time employment as a result of attending Career Week.
All events will be held virtually on Zoom. A Blueline site has been set up for students to self-enroll and access the various Zoom links.
Tuesday, February 16 | 7–8 p.m.
- Amanda Alvarado, Kindergarten Teacher, Tucson Unified School District (Tucson, AZ)
- Gianna DeVito, 5th Grade Teacher, Mary Our Queen School (Omaha, NE)
- Matthew Eastmo, High School Theology Teacher, Creighton Preparatory School (Omaha, NE)
- Sarah Godfrey, Art Teacher, Millard West High School (Millard, NE)
- Hannah Kessenich, Kindergarten Teacher, Gretna Public Schools (Gretna, NE)
- Nina Noronha, High School Music and Theology Teacher, Mercy High School (Omaha, NE)
- Hannah Wulbert, 3rd Grade Teacher, Holy Name School (Omaha, NE)
Wednesday, February 17 | 3–4 p.m.
- Sara Greisch, Theology Teacher, Marian High School (Omaha, NE)
- Lauren Mihalakakos, Student, New York Law School (New York, NY)
- Sal Reedus, Incoming Marketing Student, University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Rebecca Stephens Falcasantos, PhD, Assistant Professor of Religion, Amherst College (Amherst, MA)
Wednesday, February 17 | 7–8 p.m.
- Nick Brotzel, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Children’s Respite Care Center (Omaha, NE)
- Elenore Cobb, Curator of Collections, Andrew County Museum (Savannah, MO)
- Simone Hussussian, Associate Attorney at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath (Chicago, IL)
- Emmett O’Keefe, History/Global Studies/Economics Teacher, Leyden High School (Chicago, IL)
Thursday, February 18 | 12:30–1:30 p.m.
- Courtney Batterson, Assistant Research Scientist, Mars Climate Modeling Center–NASA Ames (Mountain View, CA)
- Sonya Ponzi, Research Assistant, School of Freshwater Sciences, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)
- Jimmy Tran, Senior Transportation Planner, University of California, Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
Thursday, February 18 | 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Jereme Altendorf, Arctic Emergency Management Specialist, Senior Advisor, Arctic & Western Alaska Area Committee (Anchorage, AK)
- Christian Jagusch, Medical Negligence Counsel, Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger (San Francisco, CA)
- Vickie Jasion, Senior Medical Science Liaison, AbbVie (Chicago, IL)
Thursday, February 18 | 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Denise Chapman, Producing Artistic Director of Theatre, The Union for Contemporary Art (Omaha, NE)
- Abby Fogle, Administrator, Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts (Omaha, NE)
- Natalie Hanson, Actor, Rose Theatre (Omaha, NE)
- Josh Hebbert, Ceramics Studio Manager, Maryland Institute College of Art (Philadelphia, PA)
- MC Raterman, Instructor, Philosophy for Children (Omaha, NE)
Thursday, February 18 | 5–6 p.m.
- Yahaira Boyce, HR Business Partner, Intel (Phoenix, AZ)
- Joe deGuzman, General Manager for the New York State Public High School Athletic Association, Teall Properties Group (Albany, NY)
- Sarah Escamilla-Logan, Assistant Director of Sales/ A Divine Event (Atlanta, GA)
- Sinead Gaffney, Senior Specialist, Strategic Partnerships/ Society of Women Engineers (Chicago, IL)
- Joy Haugan, Global Operations Manager and Senior Career Coach, General Assembly (Phoenix, AZ)
- Mike Hopkins, Sales and Marketing Manager, RPI Consultants; Partner and Marketing Director, West Bottoms Whiskey Co. (Kansas City, MO)
Monday, February 22 | 7–8 p.m.
- Julie Le, Department Coordinator, Gender and Sexuality Center, Brandeis University (Waltham, MA)
- Brandon Leppke, Attorney, Hogan Lovells (Denver, CO)
- Tera Lutz, Conflicts Attorney, Venable LLP (Los Angeles, CA)
- Caryn Willems, DDS Candidate, Creighton University School of Dentistry (Omaha, NE)
Tuesday, February 23 | 6–7 p.m.
- John Crowe, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Omaha Public Schools (Omaha, NE)
- Aubrey Mancuso, Executive Director, Voices for Children in Nebraska (Ralston, NE)
- Hilary Moores, Certified Public Accountant, Private Practice (Woodbine, IA)
- Tin Nguyen, Doctoral Student in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, The Pennsylvania State University (State College, PA)
- Erin Woolman, EMDR Therapist, The Attachment and Trauma Center of Nebraska (Omaha, NE)
Wednesday, February 24 | 5–6 p.m.
- Ben Cousino, Director–Treasury, First National Bank (Omaha, NE)
- Stephen Tomoser, Procurement Analyst, Savannah River Site, U.S. Department of Energy, (Aiken, SC)
- Anna Weirick, Choice Neighborhood and Commercial Corridor Development Administrator, Near West Side Partners (Milwaukee, WI)
- Charlie Ziegenbein, Commercial Loan Officer, Dundee Bank (Omaha, NE)
Thursday, February 25 | 12:30–1:30 p.m.
- Kristina Armbruster, Science Instructor, Bellevue West High School (Bellevue, NE)
- Katie Bruckman, Manager, National Indemnity Company (Omaha, NE)
- Anya Roberts, Associate, FedTech (Cambridge, MA)
Thursday, February 25 | 5–6 p.m.
- Haley Briggs, High School Math Teacher, Creighton Preparatory School (Omaha, NE)
- Sierra Brown, Master’s in Architecture Program, University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA)
- Will Graft, Medical Student, University of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- Jacob Kammerer, Master of Finance Program, University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)