CURAS: Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship
CURAS is the premier location to discover the vast array of undergraduate research opportunities to Creighton students and faculty.
Integral to Creighton’s greater mission of developing the whole person, the Center for Undergraduate Research And Scholarship (CURAS) facilitates undergraduate student participation in research and scholarly activity with faculty at Creighton University. The Center serves as a point of information and contact for both undergraduate students and faculty to build bridges across academic units.
Check out what students are saying about their undergraduate research experience at Creighton University!
• Provide a distinctive face for undergraduate research opportunity and accomplishment at Creighton
• Serve as a point of information and contact for both undergraduate students and faculty to build bridges across academic units.
• Identify areas of undergraduate research strength and facilitate collaborative or interdisciplinary development of external grant applications to support undergraduate participation in research and scholarly activity.
• Coordinate efforts of existing scholarship programs that support undergraduate research and scholarly activity.
• Curate a portfolio of undergraduate student and faculty research and scholarly activity that reflects the collective effort of the University.
• Communicate outstanding undergraduate research and scholarly activity to prospective students.
To inquire about Undergraduate Research Opportunities, complete this form.
To contact the program director, e-mail email@example.com.